If you own a domain name, and you are ready to use it on your newly built online store, you have three choices:
- Keep your domain where it is and simply have your current registrar company (*) "point" it to your Jumpseller Store.
- Transfer your domain to a different registrar, for example Godaddy, Gandi, etc. In the most cases this process will have a cost. After the transfer is successful you will have to (*) "point" your domain to your Jumspeller store.
- If have a paid Plan: Plus, Pro or Premium and haven't asked your free domain, you can transfer your domain to Jumpseller. Send your EPP transfer code to our support email.
To point your domain to your Jumpseller Store, review this article on how to setup a third-party domain.
In general, the following requirements must be met in order to have your domain successfully transferred to a new registrar:
- You should have access to the domain’s administrative email address.
- You should have access to the domain’s EPP/Authorization code.
- The domain name must be at least 60-day old.
- The domain name should have more than 20 days before expiration.
- The domain name must not have an active identity protection service.
If you have any questions about this or any other topic, please don’t hesitate to contact us.